Network-compatible noise level and frequency loggers for acoustic zone monitoring
Permanent pipe network monitoring is becoming an integral part of drinking water supply. In addition to proven technology such as Lift&Shift or patrol, the Sebalog N-3 system is able to transmit measurement data by GSM directly to the control centre using a newly developed network mode.
The combination of remote data transmission and professional user software enables the user to search for the leak exactly in the places where there is a high probability of a leak. This effective pre-location method saves valuable time and money.
- Audible and visual leak detection
- Stores noise level and frequency
- Audio data recorded directly in the logger
- History function and comparison of measured data
- Real-time measurements
- TNC version with external antenna available