See thru concrete structures and reveal true data that lead to optimal decision-making.
C-thrue is an all-in-one Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) for accurate scanning and real time analysis of concrete structures. Construction and service companies as well as civil and structural engineers can now improve the way they locate rebars, voids, post-tension cables, cavities, conduits, and any other objects buried in the structure before cutting or drilling into the concrete.
C-thrue is an easy-to-use and robust solution to see through concrete structures and reveal true data that lead to optimal decision-making. The solution is suited for all construction sites and operations including building renovation, overpasses, monuments, bridges and tunnels surveys, as well as for detailed analysis of the original engineering project and comparison with the as-built structure.
Today, C-thrue offers more flexibility with no limitations for your analysis requirements, thanks to a compact and light telescopic pole and an external controller that can be easily transported on site in challenging locations or conditions (e.g. under a deck, along vertical walls, etc...).
The C-thrue external controller allows easier and faster data interpretation thanks to real-time data processing and representation of results in Augmented Reality for more efficient decision-making.
Features and Benefits:
- Clearer and faster surveys
- Detection of both first and second levels of rebars thanks to the system’s double polarisation.
- Safe drill in the surveyed structure
- Rebar/void automatic insight capabilities that improve safety before cutting or drilling into the concrete.
- Fully-visible, multi-touch display
- Data displayed on the screen are never obscured by the handle or the user’s hand.
- Simplified data interpretation
- Optimal decision-making supported by visualisation of acquired data in 3D models.
- Increased data accuracy
- Eliminate manual, error-prone paper grids with an automatic positioning and navigation system.
- Advanced data visualisation
- Augmented reality for 3D data visualisation and sharing across operators – in real time or intervals after acquisition.
- Automated data acquisition and analysis
- Automatic detection of the first layer of rebars and result exportation.
- Flexibility everywhere
- Lightweight, compact, drop resistant and transportable system for every user operations and construction sites.